Saturday, March 28, 2009

Neighbors Helping Neighbors, Part Two

Ms. Emma added her own thank you to our neighborhood blog:

"Yes, indeed, this is the greatest neighborhood with the greatest neighbors in Loganville (nah, you're the greatest anywhere!). I just want to sincerely thank you for all your kindness and concern since the illness and death of my husband, Gary. You have been such a comfort to me, and I sincerely appreciate each and every one of you. When I move to North Carolina to be with my family (and I don't know yet when that will be), I am going to miss you deeply. But just know, in the meantime, that you are appreciated and loved." - Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Neighborhood Dinner - Jan. 11

Save the Date - January 11, 2018  Neighborhood After-the-Holidays Dinner  Foggy Bottom BBQ Full details to come