Sunday, July 28, 2013

Flasher in Barrington Manor

A flasher was reported in Barrington Manor and The Falls at Rocky Branch off Gum Creek Church Road in recent weeks. Here's an email from the Johnson Road Community Website:

"FYI: I was mowing my front lawn when a young man 19-25 years old slowly pulled up in the street at my front yard. He was driving a dark green either Jeep Cherokee or an explorer. I asked if he needed something and without saying a word shook his head yes! Then he exposed himself to me!

After screaming a few words at him, he continued to "pleasure himself" until I yelled I was calling the police! He then sped out of the neighborhood. I tried to get his tag number but evidently I missed a number. I live in Barrington Manor so please be aware! The police did come but it was awhile before they got to my home and I am sure he was long gone!

Just wanted to let you know,"
Liz Chase

Be aware and let's keep our neighborhood (and children) safe. Report any suspicious activity.

1 comment:

  1. FYI, you are all invited to join the Johnson Road Community Yahoo forum at:

    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JohnsonRoadCommunity/

    It's one more place to keep up with the activities in your neighborhood.

    ReplyDelete

Neighborhood Dinner - Jan. 11

Save the Date - January 11, 2018  Neighborhood After-the-Holidays Dinner  Foggy Bottom BBQ Full details to come